cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate4
Message 1 of 3

Activation Delays

I am struggling to contact anybody that works for BT that can help me sort out a visit from anengineer. We first were meant to have an engineer on 14/09. He arrived but said nobody was at the house (even though there was). When the sytem allowed us to we then rebooked for the 1/10. Although we were repeatidly told via text that they would be able to get us a cancellation appointment within the next few days. Although i asked each day I always received the same text back saying that they hadn't been given an engineer update report yet. Eventually we resided on the fact that we would have to wait until today so my daughter booked the day off work to wait in for the engineer who never arrived. When I text on the special BT text number I've been given the reply was "I am really sorry for the delay. The order for broadband did not go through. I will get this reissued". At no point were we told that this appointment had been cancelled. At the moment I am finding it very difficult to communicate as we obviously have no wifi to access BT account or read emails.

Please could somebody explain what I need to do next!!!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Activation Delays

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Activation Delays

Hi Kate4,

I am really sorry to hear that about the problems you have had with your order.

I've dropped you a private message, which includes the link to our order team. You can chat with them online.  This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings