cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 31 of 37

Re: Activation delay, is this the start of it??

Go to solution

Update email recieved.... Further delay, will get YET ANOTHER **Edited** UPDATE on the 28th.

0 Ratings
MIB
Contributor
Message 32 of 37

Go to solution
And repeat
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 33 of 37

Go to solution
Update as of 8/5/17

Waiting for another update later today. Over 1 month since original activation grrr
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 34 of 37

Go to solution
Will get another update tomorrow. Even feel bad for the mod that took the case on, he himself seems super annoyed openreach are dragging heels with these issues as its affected multiple people all who ordered around the same time.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @Shaneo1091,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today. I've been chasing an update with BT Wholesale and unfortunately the order is still in delay. I've escalated this with BT Wholesale and they advised that I'll have an update tomorrow. I'll get back in touch as soon as I know more.

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 36 of 37

Go to solution
And we have lift off wooooooop. All services now live. Just need to catch paddy on the phone now.

Much appreciated for all help to those who contributed
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 37 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @Shaneo1091,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm really glad to hear that your Broadband is up and running. Please once again accept my apology for the delay.

Happy gaming! Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings