cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 11 of 37

Re: Activation delay, is this the start of it??

Go to solution
Arghhhhh this company is a **bleep** joke. I now have to wait ANOTHER 7 DAYS just for an update from engineers.

Can someone give me the best course of action please as this is now totally inacceptable for a new customer. Constant lies and delays
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 12 of 37

Go to solution
How can it go from ALL work is complete to suddenly 7 day wait for engineer update ? The phone went live after the work too. Any body at all ?? Or is this pointless now ?
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 13 of 37

BT Infinity Activation Lies and Delays Cycle

Go to solution
So a previous thread i had has since gone silent and unresponsive, potentially in the wrong section.

Currently having issues getting infinity 2 working and being filled with lies continually from the call centres.

23/3/17: Placed order for Tv/Phone/BB Infinity 2 - Given all clear and activation date if the 6/4/17 (Activation date #1).

5/4/17: Found out by chance by checking order there was a "delay" on the system, contacted BT and told yes theres a delay and 5days will be needed for an "Update"

11/4/17: Recieved Callback, Informed services would be active by midnight (Activation date #2) - Midnight came, still no broadband. Tried multiple resets, tests etc

12/4/17: Contacted BT, Informed previous call shouldnt have happened, All work was complete however engineers failed to log jobs as complete but things should begin to slot into place within 24hrs
Phone line came online later in the day, still no broadband.

13/4/17: Still nothing, Called BT AGAIN, Informed theres a delay still and time was still needed and one would be given in 7days....

18/4/17 Sick of waiting so called to find out what was going on, Informed ALL work yet again was completed and by midnight on the 19/4/17 BB services would be online. (Activation date #3)

20/4/17 (Today): Yeah you guessed it.... No broadband still. 14days after original activation date. Called in nice and early to find out what the heck was going on, spent a great deal of time on hold to get the same script, we need more time the issue isnt resolved, you will get an update on the 24/4/17.

Sick of this now, consistant stream of lies and delays in a repeating pattern cycling from one back to the other and back again, filed a complaint via email last week (still waiting on a response to that...) and after this morning have filed a complaint with OFCOM.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? Does anyone know what or who to go to next to get this sorted asap as its now costing me financially and trust in BT is now very much faded, other than OFCOM is there anyone else to go to ??. As a new customer its disgraceful to have to endure this sort of treatment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 37

Re: BT Infinity Activation Lies and Delays Cycle

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 37

Re: BT Infinity Activation Lies and Delays Cycle

Go to solution

Hi @Shaneo1091

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the delay with your order and for the poor experience trying to get this sorted out.  You can get in touch with us and we will help you with your order.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 16 of 37

Go to solution
Pm sent robbie
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 37

Go to solution

@Shaneo1091 wrote:
Pm sent robbie
@Shaneo1091

@RobbieMac cannot deal using PM, you need to fill in the form found at the link.

You need to be logged in and viewing the full site, not the mobile version to see the link.

0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 18 of 37

Go to solution
Ah, think iv done it right 2nd time round. Cheers.

Hopefully this guy is of more help than call centres 😕
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 37

Go to solution

@Shaneo1091 wrote:
Ah, think iv done it right 2nd time round. Cheers.

Hopefully this guy is of more help than call centres 😕

It will be one of the moderation team that deal, but they are all very good Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Shaneo1091
Contributor
Message 20 of 37

Go to solution
Cheers bud, at the end of my tether so this helps. Iv never ever felt the need to file a complaint with the likes of ofcom and other companies until this morning. To be able to tell a call centre operative what they were going to say before they even said it kinda pushed me over the limits of acceptability. Fingers crossed from here on out
0 Ratings