cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GaryG
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Adding an Unlimited Broadband Package to my already existing Free Evenings and Weekend Call Plan

I already have the Free Evening's & Weekend Call Plan, paying the standard monthly rate for Line Rental. I want to start an Unlimited Broadband Package, keeping my Free Evening's & Weekend Call Plan, but also pay my line rental annually in advance for the reduced price of £129.00. The problems I want to avoid are:
1. Avoid being charged for breaking any current line rental/call package contract I may still have.
2. Avoid being charged twice for the same Free Evening's & Weekend Call Plan.
3. Avoid being charged twice for line rental if I were to change from paying monthly to annually.

Past experience of BT has taught me they just don't have a clue when it comes to billing, hence my scepticism and hesitation in changing things before asking for help.

I saw in another thread somewhere on here, advice on how to check the dates of contract, but the given advice didn't help me, so if anyone knows a definitive way to find the end of contract date, that would be great too.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Adding an Unlimited Broadband Package to my already existing Free Evenings and Weekend Call Plan

If you contact the options team on this number 0800 800 030. They are UK based you can ask them your questions and haggle with them to get the best deal

0 Ratings