cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dinkytoys2
Message 1 of 5

Address Book

I built up my address book containing names and telephone numbers over quite a long time.  Suddenly, on this new billing layout it has disappeared and I have lost my diary of names and numbers. What has happened to it?  According to another area of the website it should still be available and the names should appear on my bill.

The new billing layout, with a column headed 'date and time' does not show the time of a call.  How do I get it to show?

Similarly, the STD Area of a call is not being shown.  To show only 'UK' as a destination and call type is useless.  I know that much when I originate the call!  I expect proper and full informaion when I elect for fully itemised billing. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Bonniesgirl
Message 2 of 5

Re: Address Book

Yeah me too! How can we get them to reinstate it?

0 Ratings
Dinkytoys2
Message 3 of 5

After a 27 minute telephone conversation with someone at BT last Wednesday evening with the issue still not properly understood I could not be transferred to the billing people as they had closed for the day,  Particulars were taken and I was propmised a return call on Thursday morning.  It is now Saturday and I am still waiting for that call back.  My 12 month line rental in advance expires next month.  Totally fed up with their inefficieciencies,  I am considering leaving BT.  So far the two quotations I have received for similar line rental, broadband, calls and features are just over half the amount BT is asking from me under their special offer for existing customers on Wednesday.

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 4 of 5

@Dinkytoys2 wrote:

After a 27 minute telephone conversation with someone at BT last Wednesday evening with the issue still not properly understood I could not be transferred to the billing people as they had closed for the day,  Particulars were taken and I was propmised a return call on Thursday morning.  It is now Saturday and I am still waiting for that call back.  My 12 month line rental in advance expires next month.  Totally fed up with their inefficieciencies,  I am considering leaving BT.  So far the two quotations I have received for similar line rental, broadband, calls and features are just over half the amount BT is asking from me under their special offer for existing customers on Wednesday.

There is another topic about this & the Moderator has contacted "My BT"

This is the link:-

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/New-website-usage-calls-breakdown/td-p/1706697/page/4

Could I suggest that you post all of your problems there & perhaps we can then all move forward

0 Ratings
jonesnd
Message 5 of 5

Decided to look into this again as all my names mysteriously disappeared  about a year ago. I also wasnt able to resolve it with the help desk - they even said the facility didnt exist and wouldnt have it that it DID (past tense !). Has anyone successfully got it reinstated, if so, how ? Nigel

0 Ratings