cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will6
Message 1 of 4

Address not shown in bt broadband packages

Hi,
I've just moved into a rented place. Wanting to get set up with my Internet but my address doesn't come up on most service providers websites. Including bt website.
I do have an active phoneline in which I did the 17070 on to find out my phone number (and to see if it's active).
My next door neighbours said they had similar problem when they joined sky and apparently and engineer had to come round and sort out the green cabinet up the road. Is this anything to do with my problem?
I don't know what to do about getting it sorted. Who do I talk to and how do I get hold of them? If anyone is able to help then it will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry if this post is in the wrong section. Administration fee free to point me in the right topic category if need be.
Cheers, Will.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Address not shown in bt broadband packages

is the phone line active ?
0 Ratings
Will6
Message 3 of 4

Yeah the phone line is active. (or it wouldn't have a number assigned to it right?) is there any other "test numbers" like the 17070 that I can try? See if I can find out what the problem is?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

no there is no other number is sounds like the number has a soft stop on the line try calling 150 if it goes to BT then you should be able to place an order over the phone
0 Ratings