Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Advice about line rental renewal

Go to solution

Hi,

I just received the email advising my line rental saver ends on 27th May 2019.

Presently I have Superfast fibre plus with unlimited weekend calls, line rental saver and BT privacy with caller display.

I also have BT sport with Sky and HD and this is all payed via DD.

The email goes on to say if I don't renew the saver I will move to £19.99 pm ( from £18.32 using the saver).

If I cancel my DD I move to £21.99.

If I have a broadband package the line rental is now included in that.

Well I have a broadband package but am a bit stumped as to whats the best way forward here (old age taking overSmiley Sad)

I am thinking that if I dont renew the saver my package increases by £1.67 and I don't need to do anything as it will happen automatically and be tagged to my package Is that correct?

The £219.84 ( upfront) saver seems a little less appealing now. 

Can any kind soul confirm this?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Advice about line rental renewal

Go to solution

phone the options team 0800800030 and they will help you sort it out  they are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

The saving on line rental over the year, is £20.04, just over one months line rental, not as much as it used to be.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @SRT Thanks for posting, in answer to your question you are correct. If you don't renew your line rental saver the discounts will stop automatically and the normal monthly line rental of £19.99 will be rolled into your package costs.

SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Many thanks 🙂
0 Ratings