cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K4tielou
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Alexa

Can you confirm if the new Alexa is for online orders only as it does not say that it your ts and cs
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Alexa

Hi @K4tielou Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about the Alexa offer. The current offer ends on the 21st so an order would need to be placed in the next 2 days.  The offer of the free Alexa is only available online for new customers.

There are retention offers available which include the free Alexa for existing customers via the call centres but you would need to check when you call if you are with us already for broadband.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
K4tielou
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi I signed up as a new customer over the phone and was not made aware that could have the Alexa online.... can I have one sent to me ?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @K4tielou Good to hear you want to join BT.  I'm sorry but the sales team will process any orders they receive over the phone and will not promote and may not be aware of the offers available online. There is no process to add a free gift for an online offer to an order placed over the phone. 

The offers available via the call centre and on the web do differ. If you wish to avail of the free Alexa you would need to cancel your existing order and place a new order once the cancellation has been completed.  Please be aware that this may also result in a delay from your original connection date.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings