cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Amazon Activation URL/Code

My BT package went Live on 28th July and as of yet I still haven't received a code or URL for my Amazon prime activation, despite having spent over 3 hours on phone. I am none the wiser and feel like I'm talking to myself on the phone can someone please advise.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 10

Re: Amazon Activation URL/Code

Hi @Andy0344,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry about the confusion activating your Amazon Prime subscription.  On you order confirmation emails there should be a link that you can click on to activate the subscription.  Can you double check the order emails you received from us and let me know please?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

On My order confirmation the link is not there and if I go into the order tracking that I originally placed its Highlighted in yellow that Amazon prime activation URL yet to be activated please check back later
0 Ratings
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

On My order confirmation the link is not there and if I go into the order tracking that I originally placed its Highlighted in yellow that Amazon prime activation URL yet to be activated please check back later

0 Ratings
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Amazon Activation Code

Hi still looking for help with Amazon Activation which was part of my package. I haven't received a link with my order or a code. I have had 3 hours on phone getting passed from person to person and still no Link or code sent. when u check my initial order its still highlighted in yellow telling me Amazon URL not activated yet. 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 10

Re: Amazon Activation Code

Hi @Andy0344 and thanks for posting.

Have you used a different email account to register for Amazon ? Do you already have an Amazon account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

I already have an Amazon Account and I did use a different email when subscribing to BT initially but I have checked that account and still not found a link, everything else was fine i.e. Netflix and NOW

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Andy0344,

Did you by any chance go from Amazon Prime Video to Amazon Prime via Amazon? If not then we'll need to take a closer look at this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Andy0344
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

No I was Already with Amazon Primer prior to Signing up with BT

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 10 of 10

Thanks for confirming that @Andy0344.

I've sent you a private message so you can get int touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings