cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: Amazon Alexa

Go to solution

I'm just looking for confirmation that I am entitled to the Echo that's all. I was told to wait till today, I have. I don't mind how long it takes to be delivered, I just want someone to check my account and tell me that yes I qualified for it and I'll get the device shortly. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

I will see if anyone can look, but the moderators are very busy at the moment, and it could take a few days.

If it was offered as part of your upgrade, then it should arrive. If not, then it will be sorted out by a moderator.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Thankyou 🙂

I asked a week ago but never got a straight answer, that's all I want, as I did see the promotion, but I've had nothing regarding the Echo since then, even on the order summary page it was not there. 

I'll await the response. Thanks again 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@DENNISLK welcome to the community and thanks for posting. There is an Amazon Echo retention offer on at the moment and we will be able to check if your order qualified for that so I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch. 

Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Neil, hope. You had a good weekend. 

Did you receive my PM on Thursday? 

Cheers

Dennis 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @DENNISLK I've checked and can see your PM in the queue. Sorry, we are a bit behind at the moment but one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Okay no problems just wanted to ensure it's been received, I'll await your reply 

0 Ratings