Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martyn74
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Amazon Echo e-mail not received

Go to solution

My service was activated on 10th October, I received an e-mail to inform me that I would be receiving a code via e-mail to claim my free Amazon Echo within 14 days of activation.

I contacted about  Live help on Friday 23rd November regarding this & was given the following response;

So just to confirm you have not get an e-mail with a link to claim it ?Pankaj - 15:48

That's right You - 15:49

alright, it may take upto 28-45 days for that e-mail after the activation date MartynPankaj - 15:51

O.K that's fine, the e-mail seems to indicate up to 14 days but i'm happy
to wait longer as long as there hasn't been an error You - 15:53

No worries, its all good

After finishing the Live Chat I realised Friday was already 44 days since my activation date, so my confidence in the "No worries it's all good" statement immediately changed from low to none whatsoever, so any assistance I can get here would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Amazon Echo e-mail not received

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

14 days have to pass before you can claim, but in your case, it would appear that that period has elapsed.

martyn74
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @martyn74,

I am sorry that you haven't received it yet. We will look into it for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @martyn74,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the promotions team and I've asked them to investigate. I should have an update for you in the next 48 hours.

Thanks

PaddyB

martyn74
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks all much appreciated.
martyn74
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
I have received my free code & ordered the Amazon Echo, it will arrive tomorrow.
Again thanks to all that assisted me.
1st Class
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @martyn74 thanks for the update and I'll let @PaddyB know when he is back tomorrow.

Cheers
John