Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrSamRiddle
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Amazon Echo

Go to solution
I've signed up to super fast broadband 2 which went active on 13th May however I've had no information with regard to my free Amazon Echo, should I be expecting a code via email or will the Echo be dispatched to me by post automatically, please advise? Regards, Sam
Tags (4)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Amazon Echo

Go to solution

Hi @MrSamRiddle  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. For this offer the Echo will be automatically dispatched from the BT Shop. You should receive an email after the 14 days have passed from your services getting connected.

The offer was popular so please allow a couple of more days to receive delivery notification. If you haven't received the email about delivery in the next couple of days post back an we will be happy to help you further.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
MrSamRiddle
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Afternoon, I have still had no comms from BT with regard to the Amazon Echo, no BT shop code or dispatch notification. Can this be escalated. Regards, Sam.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @MrSamRiddle sorry you have still not received any update. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will chase this up for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
MrSamRiddle
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I have responded to the private message with all of the details included as requested, I have had no response or comms from any of the BT team. As a new customer this whole process reflects extremely poorly on BT and their ability to manage orders competently. Please can this matter be reviewed and additionally can you provide me with information pertaining to your customer grievance policy.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @MrSamRiddle 

Thanks for posting back.

I have checked our email queue and we've got your details.  We're a little behind at the moment as we are a very small team however as soon as you reach the top on of the guys will get back in touch to chase the offer you signed up for.

I appreciate the experience hasn't been great up to this point but we'll try and make it as smooth as possible until things are sorted out.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @MrSamRiddle  thanks for sending over your details and I'm sorry you have not had any update on delivery of the Echo. I've raised this with the promotions team as you should have received an update on delivery by now. They can take up to 10 days to get back to us but I'll keep an eye on this and update you as soon as I have more information on when you will get your Echo.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @MrSamRiddle  Just to update you that the order for your gift has now been passed to the BT Shop. It will be despatched shortly and you will receive emails to confirm the delivery date.

Cheers
John   

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings