cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Amazon Prime Reward Has Been Redeemed By Someone Else

I’ve got an unusual problem and the gift card team haven’t been helpful at all. When I signed up it included a years free amazon prime voucher, I received a code by email, and have been having problems ever since.... The gift code I’ve received, has already been redeemed by someone else! Amazon can’t tell me who due to data protection laws, but say BT should be able to check from their side. How has this happened?? I’m getting incredibly frustrated at the lack of response or help with this!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Amazon Prime Reward Has Been Redeemed By Someone Else

Hi @Talgon,

Welcome to the Community and thank your posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to redeem your Amazon Prime Reward. What date did you receive the code to claim the Membership?

In the email you received with the Code, did it give you a date by which the code should be used? With the details you've posted, it sounds like the code could have expired as I believe they had to be used within 28 days of them being issued.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy, thanks for replying. I received the code on 24th April, in the email they advised “it’s valid for one year, so don’t hang around” I tried to redeem it that same week, received error messages, and have been back and to with Amazon ever since trying to fix it. Amazon have now confirmed that another user has redeemed this specific code, but my email to the gift card team with the screenshots confirming this have so far gone unanswered. I really don’t know what to do next

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Talgon,

Thank you for posting back so quickly. If you send me in your details, I'll do my best to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings