cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lemarie
Message 1 of 4

Amazon Prime reward for New BT customers

Go to solution

I recently joined BT this last week and as part of the deal, I was promised a year worth of Amazon prime subscription.

I have checked the reward claim site, and I can't find any Amazon prime card. 

Where is my Amazon prime card? or is there a different way to claim this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Amazon Prime reward for New BT customers

Go to solution

@Lemariewrote:

I recently joined BT this last week and as part of the deal, I was promised a year worth of Amazon prime subscription.

I have checked the reward claim site, and I can't find any Amazon prime card. 

Where is my Amazon prime card? or is there a different way to claim this?

Hi @Lemarie. According to the T&Cs you should receive your unique code by email within 28 days. Has it been more than 28 days since your broadband was activated?

Amazon Prime: 12 Months Amazon Prime offer ends 24 January 2019. Available to new and existing customers who buy a BT Fibre Broadband product (excluding Superfast Fibre Plus). We’ll email you within 28 days of your Fibre Broadband being installed to let you know how to claim your unique code to add Prime to your Amazon account. You will then have 28 days to claim your unique code. Once you have your code, you’ll then have a year to add Prime to your Amazon account or extend your membership for 12 months.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/promo_code_landing

Lemarie
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Hi @VeteranISPUser. Thanks for sharing the T&Cs. It hasn't been 28 days yet. So, I guess I'll wait till then.
0 Ratings
Shupikai
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

0 Ratings