Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurafinlayx92
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Amazon alexa echo reward

Go to solution
Hi there i have been been actuvated with bt wifi for 2 weeks now andni aas told that i would receive an email about my bt reward which is an amazon alexa echo and i have not recieved any email can sokeone help please
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Amazon alexa echo reward

Go to solution

@Laurafinlayx92 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Laurafinlayx92 

Sorry you still haven't heard anything about your Amazon Echo.

I can get this chased up for you to find out what's going on. I've sent you a private message asking for the details we need to investigate.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Laurafinlayx92 ,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you received your voucher to claim your Amazon Echo.

I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the Promotions team and I've asked them to investigate. It normally takes them around 5 days to get back to me. I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Laurafinlayx92 ,

I gave both your home number and mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've received confirmation from the BT Shop that the Echo was dispatched on the 15th of March. Please can you confirm if you have received that okay?

Thanks

PaddyB

Laurafinlayx92
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Hi paddy sorry im at work at the minute but have received the amazon echo thank you very much for your help
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Laurafinlayx92 ,

That's okay sorry for disturbing you at work. I'm happy you've received the echo Smiley Happy

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings