Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gran127
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Amazon echo

Go to solution

After  numerous attempts am trying this method to claim Amazon echo which was part of broadband package.  Connected on 17/10/18.  Managed to get reward card but no email to date re voucher code

Can someone sort this out.  Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Amazon echo

Go to solution

Hi @gran127,

I'm sorry you've had problems getting your Amazon Echo. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Claiming reward

Go to solution

Hi @gran127 I called earlier sorry I could not reach you. I've checked and your voucher code for the Amazon Echo has not been sent yet. I've contacted the promotions team dealing with this offer and you should receive the voucher within the next 10 days. Please check after 10 days has passed and post back to let me know if you have received it OK or not and I will be happy to chase it for you.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
gran127
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Re: Claiming reward

Go to solution

Despite numerous further attempts at contacting yourselves, complaints, Bt shop,  no voucher code received and still unable to claim Echo.

have given up the will to try claiming this as it seems BT not interested in sending to customers.

Am sure not only one looking at other posts.

surely must be easier method.  Why can’t offer be sent to customers after a short period.

you have account details and address for contact.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @gran127,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry you still haven't received your voucher.

I know @JohnC2 has been dealing with your case and he has tried to contact you a number of times. John is chasing this again with the Promotions team and he'll get back in touch as soon as he has an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @gran127 The Echo voucher code has now been sent to your email address. Please check you have received it ok and place your order for it.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
gran127
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Rung BT shop today with code.

hopefully Echo ordered.

thanks for help in this matter.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

That's great @gran127,

I'm really glad that you've got the code now and you've placed your order.  I'm really sorry it took so long.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings