cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Amazon prime code not received

Hi i have been sent an email regarding my free amazon prime for a year, the email does not have the code in it. Please can someone tell me what to do now? I tried phoning BT but they just said they don't deal with the codes and to go online, there is not a help section for this so not sure where to go now. Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Amazon prime code not received

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Ok thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @lou5,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received your code to redeem our Amazon Prime subscription.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Having the exact same issue, got my email today and says there's a code but there's none there. Was advised when I called up it could take 30 days and via chat said 5 days...so hopefully I'll get it soon...

Mods - should I throw you over a message to confirm how the process is going?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Hi @NiGhT_RaVeN13,

Thanks for posting and welcome!

Yes, you can get in touch with us and we'll check this out.  Sorry that you haven't received the code.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Hi @RobbieMac,

Any chance you could help me out too, please? The initial email telling me it would be sent 14 days after activation asked me to call 150 if it wasn't received. Today (16 days after activation) I got an email with no code and 150 tell me they don't deal with codes but I need to phone BT Shop between 9-5 Mon-Fri instead and ask them if they can help.

Not that good customer service to tell a customer who to call and when you call that number, to get told that they don't deal with it.

Regards

Vince

0 Ratings