Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsGray
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Amazon reward card never received.

Hiya,

Looking for some help and advice. 

I got a deal when I signed up to BT in November where I would get a amazon rewars card and my package is cheaper than normal. This was through U Switch.

I spoke to U Switch who advised the voucher has nothing to do with them and BT pay it. The offer was you'd get the voucher after your first 3 months of being on supply.

I spoke to someone from BT after the 3 month period as I'd not recieved anything and they said wait and if nothing then fill in the form on the BT site to claim it, so I waited then filled in the form that said it will arrive within 90 days and I'm still yet to hear anything! 

This is so frustrating to have no one do anything or be able to not just keep telling me to wait months on end. We signed up for the great price and the voucher. 

It's now been over 6 months on supply and nothing. I'm not sure what else to do but I want my reward card as it was for a very good amount! 

Any help would be great. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Amazon reward card never received.

Hi @MrsGray, welcome to the forum and sorry you haven't received your reward card. 

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get your reward card. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings