cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Amazon voucher and bt voucher

Hello, when I opted to go with BT in March, half of my reason was due to an amazon voucher and credit (not sure if that’s the right term) for BT also on signing up. This never got added to my account and when I check it says I’m not eligible for anything like this even though this was the deal with the package I chose. I tried to ring up abojt it after the 2 weeks cooling off period but then we were straight into lockdown and asked not to fall apart from emergency to allow space for vulnerable customers. Any way I can get what I signed up for?  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon voucher and bt voucher

Hi @hannaahking and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems claiming your vouchers. Can you confirm when the order was placed and when the services were activated?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hello, ordered on the 8th I think and it was running on the 16th of March 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

When the chat feature for help was up and running I enquired about it and was told they’d be available right after the cooling off period ended but they never became available 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for getting back to me @hannaahking.

I can help with the vouchers. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch. Just drop me a reply and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings