Message 1 of 17

Amazon vouchers

Where are my amazon vouchers please

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Amazon vouchers

Hi @Margo4,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't received your Amazon Voucher.

Is this in relation to the Refer a Friend Offer? 

Please can you give us a few more details? When did you place your order? Has the service gone active?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Yes it is and by the looks of things everyone has been waiting a long time. I done this a good while ago so the vouchers would be well in time for Christmas. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Hi @Margo4,

Thank you for posting back. Were you the one that referred a Friend? When did the service go active?

Did your friend follow your link and register for the refer-a-friend offer?

Is your friend outside of your cancellation periods?

Have you both paid at least one full bill from the point at which your friend joined us?

As a referrer, you can check the status of your referrals by using the online status checker. You can do this by following the link you received in the email we sent you when your friend joined, or by heading back to this page.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Yes it was all done correctly. I was the one that referred my friend over 2 months ago

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Hi @Margo4,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to chase this with the promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Paid the bill 19th of November and installation was 28th of October. So will definitely be expecting them before Christmas as promised. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Hi again. Any update on my vouchers yet?

Thank you

Margo

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Hi @Margo4, did you reply to Paddy's Private Message with the requested information so we can chase this up for you?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

I have mailed 5 times now and still no word about my vouchers? Its almost Christmas. 

0 Ratings