cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sideissue1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Another Amazon Echo not received

Hello I had broadband installed on the 20/12/18 and was told I would be sent a voucher code to claim my Amazon echo within 14 days. However after numerous phone calls and live chat conversations promising the code I still have not received it. Can you assist please
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Another Amazon Echo not received

Hi @Sideissue1,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received it yet. We'll need to check your account to see what's happening with it. I've sent you a private message. When you reply to my message please let us know if you have received any confirmation emails from us at all.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Sideissue1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hello thanks for your reply can you please tell me how to access your private message I've looked at my profile and can't see how anywhere
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@Sideissue1 wrote:
Hello thanks for your reply can you please tell me how to access your private message I've looked at my profile and can't see how anywhere

https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Sideissue1

Thanks for taking the time to send us over your details and for chatting with me this evening.

I am sorry that you have not yet received the code to claim for the Amazon Echo.  I have contacted the giftcard team on your behalf explaining that you haven't received the code (you should have received it by now as your services were activated on 20/12/18).

The team will manage everything for you.  As there isn't anything else I personally need to do for you I'll go ahead and close things off from here, as agreed.

Have a nice evening.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings