cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Another M&S voucher query

Hi,

I’ve looked at various advice online and on this forum, but am having no joy claiming my M&S voucher. The reward card arrived fine. I’m going here ahttps://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/Default.as and entering my VOL reference without the VOL prefix as the website advises, but the site won’t accept this as valid. Help?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Another M&S voucher query

Welcome to this user forum.

What are the first three letters of your sales reference, not the VOL number? Could be something like BTC or AJM?

That is what you need to use.

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Keith,

I can't seem to find any reference like that, the only one in emails and on that link is the VOL number? 🤔
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Jessicawilletts,

Did you place your order through uSwitch?

Claim at Claim your MandS vouchers

1. The £70 Marks and Spencer giftcard is available to customers who order a new BT Broadband or BT Superfast Fibre packages via uSwitch and their partners between 16th - 26th November. Orders placed outside these dates and via any other site do not qualify for this offer. Recontract or regrade of existing service does not qualify for this offer. Claims must be completed using the above form no later than 26th February 2019.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Daniel,

Yes, it was through uswitch with an advertised M&S voucher. I'm trying the site you've linked but it says my VOL number isn't valid. It doesn't allow me to submit the form, so it isn't doing any checking that my details are valid or invalid.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Jessicawilletts you need to use the order reference that begins with AJM. This would have been emailed to you shortly after you placed the order. 

0 Ratings