Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbz5416
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Another Missing Reward Card

Go to solution

I can understand the possiblilty of it maybe taking 30 days to process a claim but I'm stumped by the statements that I should wait 20/30/45* days after despatch? Which delivery service are BT using that can take 45 days to deliver an envelope?

20 days according to the claim page.

30 days according to the FAQs.

45 days according to support.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
rbz5416
Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: Another Missing Reward Card

Go to solution

Anyone?

It's now 34 days since the card was claimed & 27 days since I was advised that it had been depatched.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @rbz5416 Sorry you have not received your Reward Card yet.

You can chase up the delivery of your card by completing this Form.

Cheers

John

rbz5416
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I already have & received the following rather bewildering reply:

"I will need to send a request for further investigation before we’re able to send the Reward card.
Based on the information provided to me I can see your card will certainly be delivered within the next 30-45 days with that being the absolute maximum lead time i.e. we aim for delivery well within that timeframe,however we will contact you again at the very earliest opportunity with the outcome."

Which seems to imply that although the rewards claim page says the card has been sent, it hasn't. Although it's far from clear exactly what the position is.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@rbz5416 I see what you mean, bewildering is not the word for that reply! If you send over your details we'll chase this up for you.  You'll find the Click here to contact the mods link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

rbz5416
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, done.

0 Ratings
rbz5416
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Card arrived today, exactly 30 days after supposedly being sent. But also the day after another email saying it was in the post!

Thanks for the help guys. Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know you've received the card @rbz5416. If you need a hand with anything else post back and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David