cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Answers!!

Recently took a broadband package with BT in my new property. 
activation date was 2nd October. Emails and texts to confirm everything good to go, however Openreach had not activated service in my area and was informed by various call centre staff that once open reach had been activated I was good to go. 
open reach became active last week and was told by them that to wait 24 hours. And suddenly before that 24 hours was up receive a phone call from BT that broadband is not ready but they are working on it and it will be active by Monday. 
And here we are on Tuesday and guess what? No broadband and have received zero communication on what is happening. 
so I’d like to know. 
1) why send out communication to say broadband is ready when it’s clearly not?

2) when is my broadband going to be up and running as I’m paying for a service I’m not receiving. 

I have been very patient and accommodating with all this. However my patience is running thin. 

answers please

regards. Rob

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Answers!!

Hi @Roblogan7786 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your installation hasn't been as smooth as we'd expect it to be. We don't have account access here in the community. I recommend giving our customer care team a call so that they can look into this further and open a complaint on your account.

Chris

0 Ratings