cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sav83
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Any ideas? !

Had an email this morning telling me all my services are being cancelled. 

I've not asked for them to be cancelled, moved to another provider or opened a new order. 

I was looking on my bt at possibly upgrading to the fibre 100 but I hadn't decided and hadn't made an order. 

I rang earlier and was told on May 28th the cancellation of our services was raised. The lady I spoke to said she was going to cancel this but it might be too late with it being today they were supposed to stop. 

I've just got home from work and our broadband is still on. 

The thing I don't understand is our phone line is working but the number has changed?!

Anyone got any ideas as to what is going on?! I don't want a new phone number and I don't get why this has happened in the first place when I didn't ask for anything to be cancelled. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Any ideas? !

@Sav83wrote:

The thing I don't understand is our phone line is working but the number has changed?

Sounds like a working line takeover, possibly done in error by someone else or when you were looking to upgrade, you've submitted the order, created a new account and took over your own line.

You'd be best off speaking with BT, it could be a number of things and employees can make more sense if it looking at your account, this is more of a customer to customer forum, you really need it looked at by BT.

0 Ratings