cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Anyone know how o contact BT?

Don't seem to be able to get through to BT. Anyone know how? Can't understand how a service can be run if it is not possible to contact the service provider......

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Anyone know how o contact BT?

By calling. It's not impossible at all

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

How many hours wait is acceptable, please ? I gave up this morning  after 70 minutes....

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

No, I do not know how to contact BT either.

It is extremely difficult to contact BT. Almost impossible.

I think the only option is to send a letter by post to the official address.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I managed to contact BT by phone, not an excessively long wait but long enough when they give you no indication of where you are in the queue. Other firms can do that so why not the national communicator?  Anyway, this was because I couldn't find the Live Chat link, well, not one that worked.  "Live chat – Available via the BT live chat link from 7am-10:45pm,"   Click on the link and all it does is take you to the Broadband page which is basically their, let us sell you a product, page.  Anyway, having got through to an adviser, very pleasant chap, I was asked for my password.  It turns out that this is the password which was sent to us when we first joined BT at least 17 years ago..  We may have contacted them a few times by phone since then but I prefer to do it all online so had no idea what is is/was.  We're getting a new one (which I will keep somewhere safe!) but all this is because I couldn't get to use the live chat facility.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Try Twitter, they are usually very quick at getting back to you 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

I've got this ingrained antipathy to Twitter and most social media. Perhaps I should hold my nose and get over it!
0 Ratings