Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timewarp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Anytime calls add-on to Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently added on the "Anytime calls" option (£5.15) to my "Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan" Broadband and Calls package (£26).

However, I expected for this to only cost me around £1.85 more a month since the packages listed on http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/landline/packages show Unlimited Evening and Weekend at £3.30 which is what I've alread got included and was expecting only the difference to be charged. My bill shows the full price of the Anytime @ £5.15 but forum posts such as this one http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Add-on-unlimited-anytime-calls/m-p/600804 suggest I should only be paying the difference.

Is my bill correct?

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Anytime calls add-on to Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan

Go to solution

the add-on of anytime calls is £5.15pm if you already have the evening and weekend package so yes the addition is correct - just renewed recently 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Alas, you have to pay the full price of the add-on. The thread in your second link asked a different question.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Timewarp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks both. Doh - I added the add-on as we spend just over £2 on daytime calls so I thought it'd save money. Think I might remove it again...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
m0st0fthetime
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Too late for the OP, but the first answer given was correct.  The full ad-on charge is currently £5.50.  The OP thought this figure was added to the amount he was paying for the w/e evening call plan.  The second contributor says that the 2nd link question was not the same as his - but it is...