Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cas87
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Anytime calls but still being charged

I'm quite confused by some of the charges being billed to me. I have the anytime plan at 4.90 per month, but I'm still being billed for standard landline calls. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be charged if I were to hang up before the hour mark?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Anytime calls but still being charged

@cas87 wrote:

I'm quite confused by some of the charges being billed to me. I have the anytime plan at 4.90 per month, but I'm still being billed for standard landline calls. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be charged if I were to hang up before the hour mark?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you.

that is correct for certain calls (01, 02, 03, 0800, 0845, 0870) all others I believe are chargeable

if you are being charged for free calls lasting less than an hour you need to raise it with bt or one of the mods and should come of your next bill and they'll also look into why it is happening and try to stop it re-occuring

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Anytime calls but still being charged

Best place to start with BT is Live Chat. You can keep a copy of the conversation for future reference.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings