cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyj215
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Apparently i died.

So last week i was told i was cut off because i died, a berievment termination the lady said. Anyway i was told that i had to have a new account and would be reactivated in 10 days time. I was reactivated the next day with a new number and new account which has probably  forced me into another 18 month contract that i didnt want. My problem is that i had an email stating i had an appointment on the 16th of this month to activate me again, well as far i was concened i already was. Tried to recify this in BT's awful website and got no where ...and i dont intent to call india again very soon for yet another problem.

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Apparently i died.

Sorry to hear of your premature demise.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

@andyj215 I'm really sorry your line was disconnected in error, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll make sure to sort out the contract and unnecessary appointment. You'll can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
andyj215
Beginner
Message 4 of 13

So no one got back to me, so i have chatted  on line and phoned to sort this out and had cinfirmation yet an engineer is still coming around to connect my already connected phone line and broadband. Honestly i cant get BT to understand that i am already connected, i may as wel just talk to a brick wall. Well he's going to have a wasted trip......BT are not fit for purpose.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

@andyj215 did you contact @NeilO as requested?

If you did, it can take a few days before one of the team contact you,

0 Ratings
andyj215
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

They phoned me last night to confirm that the engineer isnt coming then this morning i have an email saying he's coming between 8am - 1pm to connect me. I appreciate this is hopefully an automated email but honestly there are so many different departments no one seems to know what the other is doing. I just know that the next step will leave me disconnected again. 

0 Ratings
andyj215
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

Sorry, yes i contacted Neil. 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

@andyj215 wrote:

Sorry, yes i contacted Neil. 🙂

Was the call you received, from one of the moderators?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Hi @andyj215,

I've had a look at our email queue and I can confirm that we have your details. Please accept my apology for the delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy over the last few days. One of my colleague from the forum should be in touch with you later on today.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
andyj215
Beginner