Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kitch94
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Arears

Hello back last year I was evicted from the home I was renting, I had a by sport package with you and after i was evicted things began to become difficult for me to pay and I must have missed payments with you. I recently recieved a whole bunch of the letters from the house I left and there was a moorcroft debt recovery letter in there. I tried to pay the amount that was owed and they told me the account had been handed back to bt. I've tried to sort this payment out with you but I haven't been able too. I am now trying to purchase a house after living with a friend for the last 10 months and I'm just trying to clear everything on my credit score up and I need to get this payment sorted and off my file as I'm unable to secure a mortgage with it on there. If you could help I would really appreciate it many thanks Alex

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Arears

Welcome to this user forum. @Kitch94 

For any queries about your credit file it should be raised directly with Equifax.

You can find out how to contact them and what happens at the below link:

Have a question about your credit file?

0 Ratings
Kitch94
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I am still needing to pay my balance which is my main problem. No one seems to want to help in live chat, they just close the chat
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Kitch94,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to help you get that balance cleared. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings