cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christo1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Aug 19 - Did not get tech gift

I got a broadband/landline/BT Sport deal back in Aug 19, when reviewing today I realised I never received the information for the gift - I have the "Which tech gift will you choose?" email as laid out below but did not get anything after that. Did something go wrong here as there were multiple issues with my order (not getting all channels etc.) that needed resolving at the time?

"Thanks for your broadband order. Once it’s up and running we’ll be in touch again with a unique code you can use to choose your gift. You can pick from either an X-Box One S All-Digital Edition or Samsung Tablet.

There’s no need to do anything before then. You will get another email from us within 28 days after the day your broadband goes live."

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Aug 19 - Did not get tech gift

Hi @christo1,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you never received your email for claiming your free gift. We can certainly take a look into this for you but I want to let you know in advance you may have left it to long to report this to us if your service went live 12 months ago. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Matt 

0 Ratings