cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Automatic Compensation

Go to solution

Hello, we recently moved home and had a few issues with our broadband getting connected, we had two missed engineer appointments and then our Internet was disconnected from our moving date around 23rd December to 25th Jan. Having spoken to the team they informed me I was entitled to around £195 of compensation. I had a call booked in which they called outside of the stated time and I was unable to answer I then there was nothing other than I received a letter saying my complaint was closed and that's it, my account hasn't been credited with the compensation and I've heard nothing else since. Although they did say it can take up to 15 days it's outside of that now. I've rung so many times over the last few weeks I just can't face going on hold again, I'm hoping someone here maybe able to help 😊

Thanks! 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Automatic Compensation

Go to solution
I've sorted this now. I just can't figure out how to remove it. 😊
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Automatic Compensation

Go to solution

you can't remove your post. Just mark it solved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings