cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Automatic compensation / 4g hub?

BT cut me off over a month ago.  Next door moved house and they disconnected us despite 4 assurances they’d sorted the error and it wouldn’t happen. 

Over a month on, dozens of calls and endless hours on the phone later were (hopefully) close to being reconnected. 

During that period BT sent us one of the 4G hubs to provide limited access.   We are rural and the signal isn’t great.  But it allows some basic streaming and access.  

However does them sending this hub as a workaround then mean we haven’t had ‘complete’ loss of service and therefore are not entitled to the £8 a day compensation?  

I’d like to post full details of this train week of customer service, but my personal notes on this ongoing fiasco currently runs to 16 pages. :-0

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Automatic compensation / 4g hub?

Hi @Frustrated_One, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that your services were disconnected after being assured you would not be. I've had a look at Automatic Compensation and getting supplied with a 4G hub is not a reason for you not to get the compensation.

I hope your connection is restored soon and the compensation is usually applied within 30 days.  

Cheers

John

0 Ratings