cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jadey
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Awful customer service

Hi all, I have been waiting for BT to install my fibre Internet for over 4 months. I have had multiple problems with engineers not turning up. If they do come they always diagnose a new problem but don't fix it. 

This has caused so many problems with my work and I have been threatened with an enforcement notice from my child's father who has video contact. Also, I'm waiting for home phone via wifi so can't contact anyone from my home. So as you can imagine it's taking over my life.

Everyone else in my block of flats has BT wifi (albeit with very poor signal). So I really can't see what the problem is. 

I feel that I am being strung along so that I give up. Anyone I have spoken to on the phone has no empathy as I am clearly just a reference number. However, only BT operate in my area so I have no choice. 

Any advice would be welcome x

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Awful customer service

Hi @Jadey,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry there has been a delay in getting your service installed. If you send me your details, I can take a look at what is happening with the order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings