cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Davis
Message 1 of 5

BACS ISSUE

My BT bill ref is XXXXXXXXXX for £47.10, dated 20 November was paid by BACS on 01.12.2011, unfortunately, on the BACS payment we quoted the reference as XXXXXXXXXX, we did not realise this until a reminder was sent to him and my colleague contacted your company's call centre in India on 22 December 2011, explaining that we have paid but we made an error on the reference number and if they can transfer the sum BT received to the correct account, they refused and asked us to contact our bank to get this refunded (which is impossible due to fund was transfer to the correct BT sort code and bank account!), my colleague was left with the music for more than 20 minutes when asked to speak to a manager.

In order not to have the line cut off, we made a second payment quoting the correct bill reference number on the 22 December 2011.

Much appreciate if you could help to resolve this for me.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BACS ISSUE

This is a public BT customer forum and messages do not go to BT.  Please edit out your personal bill reference, as its on public view. Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for editing it.

If you cannot resolve the issue by ringing BT Billing, then you can contact one of the BT Care Forum Moderators who work for BT, and they will try to help.

They can be contacted via this form http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

0 Ratings
Scott_Davis
Message 4 of 5

Will anyone on here be able to help me ?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

See my last post, help is available.
0 Ratings