Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cuda111
Beginner
Message 1 of 23

BT £125 Reward Card Not Eligible Issues

Go to solution

Hi,  I have tried numerous times, all unsuccessful, to claim my BT reward card.

After order had completed I attempted to claim through the bt/rewards page only to be told I was not eligible. I filled out email help through the FAQ link and received a reply with a link to the same page i had tried before. I did try again to no avail.

I then contacted live help who after my issues had been explained, could see that i satisfied the criteria but could not help further and gave me a number to call. They also informed me that the live chat would be passed to back team and I would be contacted no later than 2 days later by Email. That was Tuesday and as of today I have not received any communication.

I spoke with the team who swiftly told me I had to deal with the online help team to resolve this matter as they cannot help at all.

Being a new broadband customer to bt and having the reward card as an incentive and ultimately the deal breaker to join, I am now quite frustrated that such a premier company should be making the whole process so difficult to claim. I cannot even get as far claim form to submit the claim.

I have order date, order number and order complete on my package page.

Can someone please clarify what the issue is here??

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 23

Re: BT £125 Reward Card Not Eligible Issues

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @cuda111

When did it become live?

Can you check your order at this page http://www.bt.com/ordertracking please?

Does it state that any part of your order was cancelled?

What are the first three letters of your sales reference?  (do not post the full number)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
cuda111
Beginner
Message 3 of 23

Go to solution

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your remarkably quick reply.

Just checked with the link you provided and says order complete. Was completed on 21st April.

First 3 letters are VOL

many thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111 wrote:

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your remarkably quick reply.

Just checked with the link you provided and says order complete. Was completed on 21st April.

First 3 letters are VOL

many thanks

@cuda111That is the order reference not the sales reference. Look for the sales reference first three letters. Thanks.

0 Ratings
cuda111
Beginner
Message 5 of 23

Go to solution

Apologies, First 3 digits are Z60, first three consecutive letters are AAZ if it helps....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111 wrote:

Apologies, First 3 digits are Z60, first three consecutive letters are AAZ if it helps....

Did you order online via BT.com , as they don`t look like online references?

Did you have problems placing your order?

0 Ratings
cuda111
Beginner
Message 7 of 23

Go to solution

Yes was all done online through BT. Have numerous emails from them. Will check the emails for alternative sales reference numbers but the one I quoted is the one on my Bt order page....

0 Ratings
cuda111
Beginner
Message 8 of 23

Go to solution

Had no issues with the order process at all. Just the claim for reward card. Shame because service otherwise has been good and fast.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111 wrote:

Yes was all done online through BT. Have numerous emails from them. Will check the emails for alternative sales reference numbers but the one I quoted is the one on my Bt order page....

That reference usually means its been done via another third party site, and has not tracked properly, and not directly from the bt.com website.

Did you follow a link from another website, like a price comparison site?

I may have to ask one of the moderators about this.

0 Ratings
cuda111
Beginner
Message 10 of 23

Go to solution

From what I can recall, I was browsing for the best deals through uswitch. I then clicked through to BT and ordered direct.

0 Ratings