Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 23

Re: BT £125 Reward Card Not Eligible Issues

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution
Thanks Keith, really appreciate your time and help.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111 wrote:

From what I can recall, I was browsing for the best deals through uswitch. I then clicked through to BT and ordered direct.

I think its not tracked properly. This is what a moderator has posted about before.

This can happen for a number of reasons such as having multiple windows open when placing your order.

They may be able to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution
I browsed and ordered through my mobile device and I know this leaves windows open so perhaps that is the problem. Hopefully they will be able to track and all will be well.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111 wrote:
I browsed and ordered through my mobile device and I know this leaves windows open so perhaps that is the problem. Hopefully they will be able to track and all will be well.

I will keep an eye on this thread to make sure one of the moderators can advise.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution
Great, thank you. Hopefully all will be well.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @cuda111,

The Gift Card help team are pretty up to date lately and will get back to you before we can. You can reach them at the following link: BT Gift Card Help

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution
Hi Daniel,

These are the people I have already contacted twice. First response to try their page link, second to call a number and to try again after 12 days if I needed to. I feel as if I am going round in circles and no one actually prepared to sort it out favouring passing on to another dept instead. All I am after is access to the claim form in order to progress my claim and not lose out on the reward card.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution
I have followed your link and have submitted another enquiry form. I will update on how this moves forward from here. I am hopeful for a resolution. My thanks to Keith for all his help. I only wish the previous people i had communicated with up to today had been half as helpful.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 23

Go to solution

@cuda111

If you still get nowhere with this, then a moderator can look at it. They are just very busy at the moment, which is why @DanielS suggested contacting the team directly, as it may be quicker.

So please post back here with any updates.

0 Ratings