cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colone
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT 4 attempts and still no Landline and Broadband service

First contacted BT on 10 th August to provide me with a landline and broadband. service. Spoke with 5 different custeomer services staff who have failed to provide me with this. Received a call this weekend thinking finally this has been resolved, even received 2 emails confirming my order. All in all I must have spent 6 hours on the phone with BT Customer Services who have still failed to resolve this issue. I received a voicemail yesterday to say my order has been cancelled!!

Anyone else experienced such a dreadfully poor service from BT?

Anyone have the contact details for BTs Customer Services Manager?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT 4 attempts and still no Landline and Broadband service

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help you and get order placed   they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT 4 attempts and still no Landline and Broadband service

Hi @Colone

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to the "Bills & Packages" board where it is more appropriate.

I'm sorry that you have been having problems getting a line and broadband service connected.  I appreciate the time you have taken to contact us about this.  As you have been speaking with numerous people and you're no further forward we'll step in to lend a hand and get you sorted.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings