Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CloudGamer
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Account Q's

Go to solution

On the "Your Accounts" page for MyBT there is indication that i have access to 3 BT accounts

Screenshot 2021-03-25 180141.png

This is untrue as there is only one active BT account, though two are listed in drop down list at top of that page only one of the two is currently alive or active.

When trying to contact BT about this i can not find a suitable option listed in the drop down options for Accounts and Billing nor can i see any way to access BT Web Chat like what is described at very top of Contact Us page ( https://www.bt.com/help/contact-us#/home )   There is no way of knowing when or where to access BT Web Chat.

What are open times for BT Web Chat?

Where to access BT Web Chat?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Account Q's

Go to solution

Hi @CloudGamer we'll be able to help you get that sorted, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

The Webchat opening times are variable at the moment. If it's available you get a pop up in the bt.com contact us section of the site.  

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
XE1
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Account Q's

Go to solution

I am currently paying over £65 monthly for broadband and landline and 700 minutes free calls. I only use it for two kindles which I use for email and a bit of shopping and a hisense tv which has very intermittent broadband access despite being recently sold a halo deal. I make very few calls but do not use a mobile so I like to keep the landline for emergencies and incoming calls. I feel overcharged. Is there a cheaper package available as when I pose as a potential new customer I am quoted in the £30-£40 bracket. 

0 Ratings