cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Homervanderlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Anytime calls no longer covers mobiles?

I got BT anytime calls a while ago and it was my understanding that this covered calls to landlines and all mobiles.

However, on recent bills I have noticed that mobile calls are being charged. On checking this further it turns out that calls to mobiles are now only covered if it is a BT mobile.

when did this change happen? I then called BT and even the call handler was confused as he thought it should cover all mobiles.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Anytime calls no longer covers mobiles?

Don't confuse landline and mobile for they are separate and, as far as I believe, not available combined.

Try logging in to your MyBT and there you can check your products and what you have for each.

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

As far as i'm aware anytime calls has never had anything other than BT mobiles included on the mobile side & should be reduced call rates to other mobile networks

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

The old unlimited anytime calls always charged at a discounted rate calls to non BT mobiles , the first 1000 minutes to a BT mobile were free.

However the new  Unlimited Minutes package includes all calls to any mobiles  - probably what the call handler was talking about.

0 Ratings