Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serbski
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT BROADBAND

Go to solution

Hello everyone!
I have a problem with the network bt network 've been calling several times , the virgin called and friends , no one can understand them ...

my problem is that I took the phone and the Internet BT 16mb unlimited , does not need me bigger . My contract supposedly began in from 15 January this year, all my future reference to the address of the router and cables or for connecting ...
I plugged it all, and how should I made when joining the test speed and shows me all the time 🙂 1.34 downloading and nothing else sometimes even less ... I called several times to the network as I wrote above , and say to me that it must be so because I live in a place like this 🙂 but the internet in August of this place through bt fon wifi it shows me more than 3mb better than I have at home 🙂
I wrote a chat with someone I have provided my affair and I told this person that I can break off a contract within 14 days of making the payment , but I did not do no payments yet and by calling the number bt it's not quite me switch several times no one wants or help or to say what I have to pay a penalty 🙂 yesterday I had such a penalty of 250 pounds and today already like someone rang a 312 pounds .. I had no help from the network and feel cheated no one arrived a feed or maybe something is with the network or cable there ... also I heard from live far away from the main road 🙂 .
Sure as I would call at this knew it would not be able to write me such a fairy tale ! I do not know how I speak to them already !

I had also such situations from when he spoke about a problem they offered me a 32 mb internet and I've already wanted to send a technician has checked my teeth and connected wires. but as I want to break a contract or teeth someone has checked my cables that I hear from so here is on the district and the teeth break off a contract I have to pay have any MONEY.
I think it should be something like this with my liking there is something wrong I do not like it return some ...
for example, we take the phone breaks we remembered network will not work, we can advertise it or unsubscribe from it in a few days!
Please your help because I no longer know what to do! I have a baby on the way a pregnant woman not long born and here I have this problem ... I wanted to take a virgin and I to throw out  as May this approach to my case! please help.
Regards

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT BROADBAND

Go to solution

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

There is no cooling off period once your service has been activated. If you then cancel, then you have to pay full cancellation charges.

You needed to give BT the chance to sort out you broadband speed problem. Help would also have been available via this forum.

You may be able to reinstate your package, but you probably would have to pay a re-connection fee.

serbski
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
what odds? bt I'm calling to speak with me, cares for the estate is. And I'm from Northolt-if someone before me said he will not be working for me online as you should? I think I handed post code I could verify this, not me now May in the ass. moreover, as I read the forum not only cheated me!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It appears that there is a serious language communication problem here. I am worried for serbski because of those 250 and 312 figures that (s)he mentioned - phone charges? engineer charges? exceeding BB limit charges? - they might be mounting inexorably and rapidly perhaps because of a hijacked bb line, or phone account. Also worried that India call centre with that language/accent problem - that can aggravate the communication difficulty.

Surely this customer needs some help very quickly - can a Mod please step in and ensure that (s)he can speak to someone in England who has the qualities of patience and understanding and a clear English voice?

I fear that this can't be resolved by messages on a forum or by email/online assistance.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Serbski,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and a brief explanation of what the problem is. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Well that was a quick solution to what appeared to be a very difficult problem. Nice of NeilO to intervene so quickly.

I hope the virgin and child will now have a peaceful May Smiley Happy

0 Ratings