Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ED22
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Basic and Broadband

Go to solution

Hi, I manage my daughter’s account due to her being unable to do so. She is now on to BT Basic and Broadband hopefully? My name is on her account details.

We started the application process in July, my daughter is unable to leave her flat very often and wanted Internet for films etc., to pass the time. The landline wasn’t previously connected because she didn’t need a landline at the time.  

BT said that we have to connect the landline and order broadband from them at the normal £29 package cost before the BT Basic application could proceed. Although this payment was a struggle this is what we did.

We were also told that once the BT Basic application was approved there would be a refund of the full monthly package costs and the monthly cost would then be for BT Basic and BT Basic broadband.  Unfortunately we still seem to be paying the full package cost and no refund of the monthly costs since July. Please can you help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Basic and Broadband

Go to solution

has the BT basic application been approved?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
ED22
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, it has been approved, order opened October and closed today.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

if order now closed then I would phone billing on 150 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings