cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alanj0864
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Basics application form

I noticed my Dad had been paying £30 plus monthly for his landline for many years now. As a pensioner and severely disabled with rheumatoid arthritis. I thought this was way too much just for a landline. He has no internet and barely use's the phone.I looked into getting a cheeper line only contract and found BT Basics .My dad phoned up for an application form. He was given the run around and transferred numerous times. No one knew what he was on about. So I phoned. I was given the run around transfered several times and eventually got through to someone who knew what I was on about. They said that they would send the application form straight away. We waited 2weeks before I phoned back. Again I was given the run around eventually transfered to Dillon in Newcastle he made excuses and promised to send Dad an application form. 2 more weeks have passed. I am thinking that BT have no intention on sending him an application form. Hoping he will give up and stick with what he ad got paying £30+ a month. That I will not allow to happen. If he doesn't get BT Basics I will get him a sim only deal for £10 a month. With another supplier. But to keep his number and landline would be better. Please help.

Kind regards Alan

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Basics application form

Hi @Alanj0846 and welcome.

I'm so sorry it's taking so long to get the forms out to you. I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand with this. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage.

Please drop me a reply with the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@DavidM 

Your link does not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Having a few problems this evening @imjolly. Can you check it now?
Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

0 Ratings