Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Glin
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Broadband Declined £100 TopCashback

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

I ordered Unlimited BT Infinity 1 + Calls on Feb 22 via TopCasback.

At the time of order I had a BT landline but Sky Broadband. At another address I have Sky landline and Sky Broadband.

TopCasback showed £80 pending - I raised a claim stating that it should be £100. Today TopCashback informed me of the following ...

---------------------------------

Hi there,

I can confirm that we have now received an update as regards to this status of this claim. Unfortunately it seems that the merchant has taken the decision to decline this submission, and as such we have not received any cashback to pay over to you or add as a pending indication to your account.

The reason that we have received to support this decision states…

“Commission not awarded on existing customer orders”.

We are sorry that we have not been able to recover anything for you on this occasion.

I hope that any transactions you go on to make in the future go a lot more smoothly for you.

Kind regards,
Sam

---------------------------------

Never mind the £80 - we are now not giving you anything - I feel cheated !

My order no is : ***EDITED***

Can you do anything about this ?

Regards,

Glin

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Broadband Declined £100 TopCashback

Go to solution

Hi @Glin,

On the TopCashBack "Good to know" section it states:

Customers that have existing BT line rental but Broadband from another provider are classed as new BT Broadband customers.

Can you please quote this to the person that you are speaking with within TCB and see what they say to you? If they aren't able to provide any more information you can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll speak with our contacts to see if there's anything we can do to help. Please make sure you get the reference number from your open ticket with TCB as we'll need it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Broadband Declined £100 TopCashback

Go to solution

Hi @Glin,

I've been chasing you recently on behalf of @RobbieMac. I wanted to confirm that we have already sent the money across so you should have had it for a while now. Any issues let me know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings