cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulsandie
Message 1 of 5

BT Broadband Option 1 with Unlimited Anytime calls

Go to solution

I have BT Broadband Option 1 and Unlimited Anytime calls. The BT website lists the charges for this as £10 (broadband) and further £7 for Unlimited Anytime calls (line rental £15.45). I am being billed £22.20 + £15.45 line rental. Does anyone know why its not £17 + £15.45 line rental.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Broadband Option 1 with Unlimited Anytime calls

Go to solution
Have you checked your detailed bill at MYBT?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
when did you take your package out as prices often change
soapy
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

the £10 for broadband is just a new offer they are doing, you would be paying the price it was when you took out the contract

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@soapy wrote:

the £10 for broadband is just a new offer they are doing, you would be paying the price it was when you took out the contract ...

... and the offer price is usually for new customers. I tried to get the offer price when I recontracted the other day but they wouldn't wear it. Only £3 a month though.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.