cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulvian
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT.COM website / My BT

After logging in to 'My BT', I am offered a button to 'Claim your (exclusive broadband) offer'

Clicking the button opens a new tab and after a few seconds I get the following message:

Pic3.png

I've been in touch with BT via online chat and phone and have been told it would be fixed.  Alas 2 weeks later, still a problem, which I also get when trying to move to Family SIM or order a new SIM.

Are you not embarrassed by this?! Do you have competent staff/subcontractor managing your website!?

Please resolve this issue or I'm off back to Sky for my phone, broadband, and SIMs, when my contracts expire!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT.COM website / My BT

@paulvian Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be able to help you get the problem with your MyBT details fixed. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
paulvian
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks NeilO, I've sent details in.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @paulvian

Thanks for sending over your details.

We have had a look at your account and can see that a case is already open with our fault incident desk who are in the process of resolving this issue.  There is no need for us to get involved at this point however feel free to keep us updated how things go.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
paulvian
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the prompt response and for keeping the incident open .. just in case Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
dheensa
Message 6 of 6

I have exactly the same problem when trying to purchase a sim only deal for black Friday, BT customer services are the worst

0 Ratings