cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mychips
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

BT Can't Cancel Netflix

Why cannot BT cancel my Netflix account? I have been trying for over a month now and im still being charged. Netflix cannot cancel as ive tried that way. Why is it so difficult?

I think i may have to Bill BT everytime they dont deliver a simple request and also for a breach of contract and sue them for the whole load of hasstle I've had with this cowboy operation. Last time i was on the phone for nearly an hour and i was promised it was cancelled but guess what.... yes im still being charged.

What is BT on? do they just want to take money and just keep blaming it on computers? thats not my fault just do your job BT that what im paying you for.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Can't Cancel Netflix

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact the online TV orders chat team

0 Ratings
mychips
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Re: BT Can't Cancel Netflix

Been there they cant do it, 😞

0 Ratings
mychips
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

BT Still can't cancel Netflix after at least 4 months of trying - litigation must now be due to them

I was in contact with BT a few weeks back about getting netflix cancelled off my account. Well to inform you that you did issue a credit of 8.99 last month but this month you have again charged me with 8.99 and STILL HAVE NOT REMOVED NETFLIX. 

I am getting anoyed further and further with this, Can this please please be removed from my account and credit yet again ASAP. I dont want Netflix, its getting beyond a joke now and im sure that there is some contract law broken here. Can you please sort today.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Re: BT Still can't cancel Netflix after at least 4 months of trying - litigation must now be due to

The standard way to cancel is online at My BT. Apologies if you've tried that, it's not clear.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
mychips
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Re: BT Still can't cancel Netflix after at least 4 months of trying - litigation must now be due to

You would think that it would be as easy as that but it does not work and ive spoken to them every month via the phone and they still cant do it. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

OK, I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at this for you, and they will post contact info here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @mychips Sorry you are having such difficulty with what should be a simple request. 

It sounds like there is an error on your account that will need corrected first and then the Netflix cancellation can be done. 
We will be happy to help you with this from here on if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings