cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Chat

Basic Question!! How on earth do you access BT chat? I just want find out where my M and S voucher is which I ordered early February. It's not urgent so I don't need or want to ring.

Google BT chat and it tells you it's moved to the BT help section, which of course sends you round in circles trying to get you to the right section without offering chat.  It's driving me a little mad. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Chat

Essentially, if you go to the Contact Us section and follow through the appropriate sub sections, Live Chat will appear as an option if there is an available customer service rep available at that time.

Judging from recent activity on this forum, availability is very hit and miss. It would appear that answering the phone lines is a higher priority while demand is high and staff are depleted, so Live Chat is often down. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Chat

Hi abp79,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we can take a look into this for you. It might take us a little longer to pick up cases as we are experiencing a large number of cases at the moment.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings