cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Neroli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Customer Care - Rude but please do not lie to customers!!!

I was interested in BT Mobile and I researched and then decided to take the £5month sim only offer. After 5 days I realised that BT Mobile was not for me. I have a bill that states that I still have a BT Mobile. After speaking to someone called 'James' He had a poor professional conduct - I wanted to speak to a manager, why, he asked. He basically lied that he had deducted the BT Mobile fee, ' Yep it's on my screen wait a day and it will show on your screen. LIES, LIES, LIES Do not lie to customers, I called back and spoke to billing, Grace helped me and didn't lie. BT Mobile staff member has put me off in looking at other services that BT provide. It's like you want me to leave. And in the end I complained, why not be honest. 

Rude and unprofessional, but please do not lie to customers. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Customer Care - Rude but please do not lie to customers!!!

Hi @Neroli,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience but I'm happy that Grace was able to help you.

If you'd like us to take a look into your account to contact the original advisers Manager, please let me know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Neroli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Hello @DanielS, thank you for your response. I telephoned on Saturday from 8am I was talking to BT up until lunch time. Staff members were sending me to wrong departments, you can imagine how frustrating this was. When the individual lied about deducting the BT Mobile fee,  I telephoned billing and spoke to Grace, Grace helped me even though this was not her department. She complained on my behalf to a manager at BT Mobile. I am quite shocked that someone can behave in this way.  How will you contact said individual with such an unprofessional conduct? He kept saying "two secs yeah" I am sure you have evidence of the telephone conversation. Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have made our contact channel available to you. You can find it by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. You'll need to be viewing the site in Full mode rather than mobile view to see it.

Put what you said to me on the form and one of my team will pick it up. We'll go over the account to find out who it was and contact their Manager directly.

Thanks

DanielS

Neroli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Original Post not under my username... why?

Hi @DanielS, I recently posted on the forum about Customer Care and the original post doesn't appear under my username. Why has it been moved? All other previous posts are there, just not the recent post. If I log in I can find it through the tags I created, then it appears under your username (responding to my original posts and other queries). 

Many thanks, BT forum username Neroli. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Re: Original Post not under my username... why?

Message 7 of 7

Re: Original Post not under my username... why?

Iv never ever experienced such rude staff as i have with BT and yes most of them are then you finally get to someone helpful. Some training should be in order to make sure the staff are reliable and not rude. After 2 month of this i am finally told i can get a wire sent out to me (which i should of been sent in first place) free of charge. 2month of pulled from piller to post. Lies, rude staff and you wont charge me for delivery of a wire you should of sent me months ago....was i meant to say thankyou!!
0 Ratings