cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CapitalIdea
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

BT Digital Voice Trial

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but unsure what else to do.

I signed up to the BT digital voice trial and recently I got an e-mail stating that the trial line will be closed before its even started I also got an e-mail from BT stating that my Broadband and Telephone line will be ended on the 25th Ive tried several time to e-mail the trial people but they don't respond, I've also contacted customer support and apparently my broadband/phone will continue at £80 odd a month even though my actual account says next months bill is £0.

I'm really unsure what's going on and whether or not bt are going to charge me £80 and if my internet is going to be stopped.

I wondered if anybody in here had any ideas?

Thanks

Joel

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Digital Voice Trial

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
CapitalIdea
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Great thank you!

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 9

Hi @CapitalIdea,

I am so sorry to hear that this is happening. We can check in with the trial team to see what's happening and ask them to get in touch if needed.

I've sent you a private message with some information that I need from you. Please reply back when you can.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

@CapitalIdea 

were you actually taking part in the trial or just applied to take part

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
CapitalIdea
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

No I actually got accepted, got the e-mail about beginning to install the back-up lines and stuff.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

so did you actually get the digital phone?

not trying to get any detailed information as you must have signed an NDA

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 9

Hi @CapitalIdea, I'm going to send you a private message with the trial team contact number and email address in a few moments. Please do not continue to discuss the trial on the community as this is not permitted under the terms of the trial that you are taking part in.

0 Ratings
CapitalIdea
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Ah great thank you Neil I'll speak to them.

0 Ratings